Welcome to Adventures of Steffi!
My name’s Steffi and I’ll be your tour guide today.
My aim with this blog is to provide an authentic, honest and humorous account of life in Germany as a first time expat and my struggles with learning my first foreign language as an adult.
If that sounds like your kind of thing then come on in and take a look around. You might want to grab a tea or coffee – I like to ramble on a bit.
- Life Lately.
- VISIT BAVARIA: THE ROMANTIC ROAD – DINKELSBÜHL & OETTINGN i.B.
- How to fall in love with São Paulo in 10 easy steps
- Moving to Germany? Here are 21 great resources to get you started!
- Should I stay or go? How expat coaching can help you find clarity, with Katherine from Bad Days Abroad.
- What’s the difference between an expat coach and an intercultural trainer? Discover it with Chameleon Coaching!