Welcome to Adventures of Steffi!
My name’s Steffi and I’ll be your tour guide today.
My aim with this blog is to provide an authentic, honest and humorous account of life in Germany as a first time expat and my struggles with learning my first foreign language as an adult.
If that sounds like your kind of thing then come on in and take a look around. You might want to grab a tea or coffee – I like to ramble on a bit.
- LALIA BERLIN LANGUAGE SCHOOL – IS IT WORTH IT? COMPLETE REVIEW!
- The longest castle in the world has an interesting history and stunning views! (Visit Bavaria series)
- Holiday explainer special: the history of mince pies! 🥧
- Life Lately.
- VISIT BAVARIA: THE ROMANTIC ROAD – DINKELSBÜHL & OETTINGN i.B.
- How to fall in love with São Paulo in 10 easy steps