Welcome to Adventures of Steffi!
My name’s Steffi and I’ll be your tour guide today.
My aim with this blog is to provide an authentic, honest and humorous account of life in Germany as a first time expat and my struggles with learning my first foreign language as an adult.
If that sounds like your kind of thing then come on in and take a look around. You might want to grab a tea or coffee – I like to ramble on a bit.
- 5 things I love about Germany and 5 things I don’t.
- 5 things I love about England and 5 things I don’t.
- Expat Diaries: where is home now?
- 3 top tips on learning your first foreign language as an adult with Mundey Young
- The truth about what Europe thinks of England: revealing how Europeans really feel about us (part two)
- The truth about what Europe thinks of England: revealing how Europeans really feel about us